What is the Adobe Creative Suite?

The Adobe company is a leading provider of well-known industry standard applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Lightroom. King’s uses this software extensively in our Art, Industrial Design and Technology and Film, TV and New Media subjects.

In the example above a Digital Art student takes a photograph which is then edited  into a production ready graphic using Lightroom and Photoshop.

In Industrial Design and Technology, students can use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to prepare files with fine details ready to be laser cut in our Fab Lab. This technology can be used to either cut through objects or etch designs.

In Film, Television and New Media, students use After Effects and Premiere Pro to prepare special effects and edit short films, documentaries and other video projects.

Find out more about each of the Adobe Products we use by clicking on the icons below.

You may also be interested in...

Helping your child to research online

A while ago, I was assisting my son to do some research on his laptop. I would love to say he was cooperative, but that wasn’t quite how it played out. I asked him to show me the topic he was researching, in this case a biography. I looked on the learning management...

read more

Setting iOS Restrictions

One of the most common issues we have in the modern world is the access our children have to Internet-connected devices. This is both positive and negative. On one hand, you can access a wealth of knowledge and on the other, the negative underbelly of the Internet....

read more